There are several achievements currently available in the game. A list of achievements can be reached by pressing ESC (select on XBox and selecting the "Achievements" tab). All achievements are colored bronze, silver, or gold depending on their assigned level of difficulty. Currently, achievements do not affect gameplay.
|Sell 100 Plorts at the Plort Market|
|Sell 500 Plorts at the Plort Market|
|Sell 1000 Plorts at the Plort Market|
|Sell 2500 Plorts at the Plort Market|
|Sell 5000 Plorts at the Plort Market|
|Feed 100 chickens to Slimes on your ranch|
|Have 3 different fruit trees on your ranch at the same time|
|Have 3 different veggie gardens on your ranch at the same time|
|Earn over 5,000 newbucks|
|Earn over 25,000 newbucks|
|Earn over 100,000 newbucks|
|Earn 5,000 newbucks in a single day|
|Stay awake from 6 AM to 6 AM the next day|
|Be knocked out before 10 AM|
|Return to the ranch after more than 24 hours|
|Feed Pink Slimes on your ranch 10 different types of Food|
|Shoot food into an airborne Slime's mouth|
|Discover the Indigo Quarry|
|Discover the Moss Blanket|
|Discover the Glass Desert ( made possible in 0.6.0 but created before then )|
|Burst a Gordo Slime|
|Open a Slime Gate|
|Incinerate an Elder Chicken|
|Feed 50 Slimes on your ranch their favorite food|
|Completely fill a fully-upgraded Silo|
|Have a maximally upgraded Corral, Coop, and Silo on your ranch|
|Fulfill a Range Exchange request before 2 PM|
|Collect 50 Plorts on the Range in a single day|
|Obtain at least 3 Gold Plorts from a single Gold Slime|
|Stand inside a rad aura for at least 15 seconds|
|Hold onto a Tarr for 15 seconds|
|Let a Tabby Slime headbutt you right on the nose|
|Shoot a boom slime Largo into the air that explodes before landing|
|Constrain more than 15 Slimes in your vac stream at once while on the range1|
|Have at least 6 different types of Slimes in the same Corral|
|Have at least 3 different types of Largos in the same Corral|
|Fill a pond on your ranch with at least 5 different types of Slimes|
|Have at least 10 types of Largos on the Ranch in the same area|
|Jump into a Slime Corral containing at least 40 Slimes|
|Send an adorable chick to a fiery end, the same place you're now destined to go|
|Reach at least 10,000 newbucks at the end of a 5-Day Rush|
|Reach at least 25,000 newbucks at the end of a 5-Day Rush|
|Reach at least 50,000 newbucks at the end of a 5-Day Rush|
|Discover the Ancient Ruins|
|Fabricate your first Slime Science gadget|
|Fabricate 35 Slime Science gadgets|
|Farbricate 100 Slime Science gadgets|
|Place a tarr on the #1 Slime Stage|
|Score 50 points in a single game of slimeball|
|Join the 7Zee Rewards Club|
|Use chroma packs to change the color of the ranch house, tech, and vacpack|
|Purchase at least 10 different types of slime toys|
|Snare a Hunter Gordo|
|Start bringing life to The Glass Desert|
Complete the Slimepedia
|Discover where Hobson's journey ended, and started once again.|
|Complete Adventure Mode and set out for what's next.|
1. Slimes constrained in the vac stream on the Ranch or any of its expansions don't count for this achievement
- All of the Achievements that have a total bar (such as Risky Business or Pool Party) are additive and do not need to be done all at once. It will keep track of each item as it occurs. So dangerous achievements such as "Risky Business" that require several slime types to be in the same Corral do not need to be done all at once, so you can safely switch out largos or slimes without worrying about accidentally creating The Tarr. It is unknown at this time if this is intentional or a bug.
- Achievements are NOT exclusive to a save; instead they are connected to the game itself. This means that, once an Achievement is obtained in one save file, it is completed for all save files even if the save file gets bugged.
- 1.1.1 - Fixed bug where the Hat Trick achievement could be improperly withheld.
- 1.1.0 - Casual mode is introduced. Because of the lack of tarr, tarr-related achievements are not achievable.
- Fixed bug where the hat trick achievement was not awarded when gilded ginger was eaten by a gold slime.
- 1.0.0 - Added two new achievements.
- 0.6.0 - New achievements have been added.
- Fixed bug where some achievements could re-announce their awarding on game reload.
- 0.5.1 - A few new achievements added from 7Zee Rewards Club stuff.
- 0.5.0 - New achievements have been added.
- 0.3.4 - Achievements that you've already earned within Slime Rancher will automatically be awarded to you within Steam after the update.
- 0.2.5 - Fix bug with Ball Pit & Six Pack achievements awarding too early.