The humble carrot was brought to the Far, Far Range because they're easy to grow and nutritious. Most ranchers swear by them as they're a handy portable snack, promote good night vision, and when juiced are only second to coffee as the perfect morning beverage.
On the Ranch:
Deposit a carrot into a garden's depositor and you'll have a large carrot crop of your own.
- The Carrot is the most common and most accessible vegetable in the game, and is very helpful for feeding veg-eating slimes, such as the Rock Slime or the Rad Slime. However because no Slime favours it, it will never produce double the amount of Plorts.
- For this reason it may be unwise to grow Carrots unless you don't yet have access to favoured foods.
- Their larger harvest yield compared to more valuable foods may be suitable as burned food for Fire Slimes.
- Carrots are fairly abundant in The Overgrowth once it is unlocked; 3 wild Carrot plots are located there.
- The Carrot is one of the few foods in the game that are not a variant of a real-world food; instead they themselves are an actual food.
- They can be found in every area of the game, similarly to Pogofruits and Hen Hens.