The Cuberry is a fairly common fruit that can be found most abundantly in the latter area of The Moss Blanket along with Mint Mangoes, although a single hanging Cuberry tree can be found in the Tabby Slime section of The Dry Reef, in the Danger zone towards The Moss Blanket Slime Gate, in The Ancient Ruins and in The Glass Desert once certain oases have been rejuvinated.
Due to their sweet taste and curious shape, cuberries were quick to become a favorite amongst the first ranchers on the range. They are often used in cakes and pies when celebrating special occasions, like birthdays or Plortapalooza.
On the Ranch
Deposit a cuberry into a garden's depositor and you'll grow a large cuberry tree of your own.
- Cuberries grow consistently with a decent harvest yield, so converting harder-to-feed Slimes to Phosphor Largos are a decent choice for the Ranch. Be sure to buy Solar Shields or keep them in The Grotto though!
- Cuberries are based on strawberries, but in a cuboid shape.
- This might be in reference to the square watermelons that are grown in Japan.
- Their tree, unlike other trees, are cubic, most likely because of their shape.
- Can be found in the same places as the Tabby Slime.
- Plortapalooza is a reference to Lollapalooza, an annual music festival featuring popular bands and artists.