Curios are a class of gadgets that have a functional use, but are used just for fun. However, they are the most expensive gadget type.
Curios are a class of Slime Science gadgets that while functional, are not necessarily useful. Curios include toys, games, and other gimmicky gadgets that can be a great time with an equally great imagination.
Craft curios in order to make your slime ranching a little sillier (which is the best kind of slime ranching, to be honest).
|Slimeball Hoop||Slime Stage|
|Handlebar Fashion Pod||Shady Fashion Pod||Clip-On Fashion Pod||Googly Fashion Pod|
|Smart Fashion Pod||Serious Fashion Pod||Dandy Fashion Pod||Cute Fashion Pod||Royal Fashion Pod|
Fashion Pod Remover
|Fashion Pod Remover|
|Piratey Fashion Pod|
(Xbox One exclusive)
|Heroic Fashion Pod|
(PlayStation 4 exclusive)
- 1.3.0b-co1 (console editions only) - Added the Piratey and Heroic Fashion Pods.
- 0.5.1 - Added Echo Net.
- 0.4.2 - Three other fashion pods (Cute, Dandy, Royal) were added, with a Fashion Pod remover.
- 0.4.1 - First six fashion pods (Serious, Smart, Googly, Handlebar, Clip-on, Shady) have been added.
- 0.4.0 - Addition of them (with only the #1 Slime Stage and the Slimeball Hoop) with Slime Science into the game.
- There are two achievements associated with Curios; Best of the Worst, by placing a Tarr on the #1 Slime Stage, and She's on Fire!, by scoring 50 points in a game of slimeball.
- When Puddle Slimes or Fire Slimes are placed on the slime stage, they will not set down completely and use their airborne model.
- Slimes on the Slime Stage are still susceptible to hunger, and will eventually escape the stage.
- When Gold Slimes are hit with a fashionable accessory, they fly away as if fed, but without dropping any plorts in return.
- If a Gordo slime wearing a fashion pod is burst, the slimes spawned from it will also be wearing its fashion pod.