Extractors are the collective term for buildings crafted in The Lab that are capable of producing Slime Science Resources, which are necessary to construct other Slime Science gadgets. Once placed they cannot be picked up; only demolished.
There are three types of extractors; Drills, Apiaries and Pumps which all yield specific resources. Each extractor can last for a preset amount of cycles depending on the tier it belongs to. All cycles last for 12 in-game hours, and the extractor will perform a dance animation when ready to harvest. If the extractor was on its last cycle it despawns, otherwise it repeats the cycle again. There is currently no way to know how many cycles an extractor has left without memorizing it.
All extractors have a placement limit of 6 of the same type; meaning you can only have 6 Drills, 6 Pumps and 6 Apiaries of any tier at a time.
Extractors are a special class of Slime Science gadgets that are essential for building all other types of gadgets. Extractors include drills, pumps and apiaries.
Once placed on a build site, the extractor will begin working, collecting resources from the environment over time. Once it is full of resources, an extractor can be emptied. The best extractors can repeat this cycle multiple times before they finally break down.
Each extractor can find exclusive resources if used in the correct zone:
Pumps can find a special resource in the Dry Reef.
Drills can find a special resource in the Indigo Quarry.
Apiaries can find a special resource in the Moss Blanket.
All extractors can find special resources in the Glass Desert.
|Novice Drill||Novice Apiary||Novice Pump|
|Advanced Drill||Advanced Apiary||Advanced Pump|
|Master Drill||Master Apiary||Master Pump|
7Zee Rewards Club
|Titan Drill||Royal Apiary||Abyssal Pump|
- When trying to aim for rare resources, don't place your extractors where you get an additional common resource (for example Indigonium), since that would make the resource pool bigger and lower your chances to obtain rare resources.
- It is recommended to place your drills relatively close to teleporters that lead to the ranch or near the ranch as it allows quick and easy access. If no teleporters are nearby, you can always craft your own. Alternatively, a Refinery Link could also cut down on time.
- 1.2.0 - Fixed bug where extractors sometimes were not fully destroying themselves when complete.
- 1.0.1 - Extractor cycle time was reduced from 22 In-Game hours to 12 In-Game hours. Chance of rare resources has been increased.
- 0.6.0 - Tier 3 and 4 extractors are now available. Each extractor can now extract a new resource in The Glass Desert.
- 0.5.0 - Echoes can now be extracted in The Ancient Ruins. The Gold Echo can be extracted from any extractor but at a rare chance.
- 0.4.1 - Implemented in the Slime Science Update. Tier 3 and 4 extractors have been added into the game files, but are unobtainable.