grown in your own backyard"
The gardens used by ranchers use advanced technology to rapidly grow clones of fruits and veggies in a natural, though greatly sped up way. By placing a sample into the replicator, the gardens soil is instantly populated by a fruit tree or veggie patch and will infinitely produce harvests until the crop is removed. - Slimepedia
|Nutrient Soil||Nutrient Soil|
Nutrient soil contains compost from the Moss Blanket and minerals from the Indigo Quarry. Makes crops always yield the maximum harvest.
A scareslime is a stuffed tarr model designed to keep wandering slimes away from your crops. Simple, but terrifying.
|Miracle Mix||Miracle Mix|
This special mix greatly increases the time it takes for ripe fruits and veggies to rot, so long as they are touching the garden's soil.
|Deluxe Upgrade||Deluxe Upgrade|
A special upgrade designed by Ogden Ortiz that tweaks the garden's replicator to produce a bigger harvest than normally possible.
Notes and Tips
- Ranchers can replant any fruit or veggie in a crop plot.
- The "remove crops" option will let you uproot a current crop so that you can plant a different crop.
- You can increase your hourly food yield (up to effectively double yield) by harvesting as soon as the crops are grown, removing the crops (10) and replanting it, skipping the regrowth phase.
Fruits and Veggies
- Here are all the fruits and vegetables that can grow in the Garden:
- 1.3.0b - Fixed bug where sometimes gardens would produce slightly less food than intended. To claim any carrots you may have lost, please send a postcard to 'Where's My Carrots?' c/o Monomi Park in Walla Walla Washington, or visit your local grocer.
- 1.2.0 - Fixed the garden tutorial getting stuck if you planted a crop before the tutorial prompt.
- 1.1.1 - Renamed Garden Deluxe as Deluxe Upgrade.
- 1.1.0 - Miracle Mix and Garden Deluxe upgrades were added.
- 1.0.1 - The timer was removed from crops, allowing for infinite harvests.
- Before 0.2.0 - Implemented.