grown in your own backyard"
The gardens used by ranchers use advanced technology to rapidly grow clones of fruits and veggies in a natural, though greatly sped up way. By placing a sample into the replicator, the gardens soil is instantly populated by a fruit tree or veggie patch the will go on to produce several harvests of food produce. - Slimepedia
|Nutrient Soil||Nutrient Soil|
Nutrient soil contains compost from the Moss Blanket and minerals from the Indigo Quarry. Makes crops always yield the maximum harvest.
A scareslime is a stuffed tarr model designed to keep wandering slimes away from your crops. Simple, but terrifying.
Notes and Tips
- Each crop will only grow for 3 days. Be sure to keep a spare on hand to replant it!
- Ranchers can replant any fruit or veggie in a crop plot.
- The "remove crops" option will let you uproot a current crop so that you can plant a different crop.
- You can increase your hourly food yield (up to effectively double yield) by harvesting as soon as the crops are grown, removing the crops (10) and replanting it, skipping the regrowth phase.
Fruits and Veggies
- Here are all the fruits and vegetables that can grow in the Garden: