The Incinerator is a facility available at any plot on The Ranch, Ogden's Retreat, and Mochi's Manor. Incinerators can be used to more conveniently dispose of unwanted items and slimes, but are primarily intended to be a habitat for Fire Slimes by keeping them in the Ash Trough and burning food. The Ash Trough holds 20 units.
An Incinerator will instantly burn anything it touches into ash, and then burn that ash into nothing. It's an excellent solution for eliminating a tarr outbreak or for simply disposing of unwanted slimes if you're a terrible, heartless monster.
Don't need it? Burn it!
|Ash Trough||Ash Trough|
An ash trough allows you to collect the ash of incinerated food at its base, which is eaten exclusively by fire slimes. It's gross.
- You... Monster!
- Send an adorable chick to a fiery end, the same place you're now destined to go.
- 1.3.1 - Fixed an issue where the ash trough was not correctly remembering its fullness after a save/reload.
- 1.2.1 - Fixed a bug where the incinerator could destroy glints. They will no longer fight fire with fire.
- 1.0.1 - Fire Slimes will no longer despawn in an empty trough.
- 0.6.0 - Updated model, and can now be upgraded with an Ash Trough which can be used to corral Fire Slimes.
- Before 0.2.0 - Added.
|Map||World Map • Map Data Nodes|
|Collectables||Gilded Ginger (Locations) • The Ranch Treasure Pods|