Mochi's Manor is an area introduced with the Mochi's Megabucks Update. It serves as an expansion to The Ranch.
The teleporter to the Manor is located at the entrance to The Grotto, initially in an inactive state. To activate it, either The Indigo Quarry Slime Gate or the Ancient Ruins Indigo Quarry Gate must be unlocked and The Grotto be purchased. A Range Exchange trade must then be completed with Mochi Miles and upon doing so, she will send a partnership message via Starmail which will activate the teleporter when read. Note that the trade must be done last.
The usable areas of the manor are initially sealed off behind a barrier, with the only accessible area being a small hub area containing Mochi's personal Range Exchange where she requests quicksilver plorts for trading, and two teleporters, each leading to different areas of Nimble Valley; a beginner track, and an advanced track. The Manor itself ultimately becomes available for personal use once enough Quicksilver Plorts have been traded to Mochi.
Mochi's Manor is one of several of its kind, (and this one isn't even the best one) owned by the great Mochi Miles. Her accomplisments are known throughout the galaxy, earning her the respect of every rancher on the Far, Far Range. Other ranchers can't even compete. They were even going to give an award to Mochi, but she said no thanks.
[ERROR: THIS SLIMEPEDIA ENTRY HAS BEEN ALTERED BY AN EXTERNAL SOURCE]
Quicksilver Plort Trading
|Mochi's Extra Mile||First trade: Mochi's Extra Mile
This passive effect will randomly double a plort's value when depositing plorts at the Plort Market.
|Deluxe Coop||Second trade: Deluxe Coop
A special upgrade designed by Mochi Miles that doubles the number of chickens you can keep and moves elders out.
Costs 650 to upgrade a Coop with one.
|Mochi's Manor||Final trade: access to Mochi's Manor
Unequivocally the most amazing place on the Far, Far Range.
At all times
- 1.2.1 - You got a raise! Mochi will now pay you 200 newbucks for every 10 quicksilver plorts you deliver.
- Fixed a part of Mochi’s Manor where you could get stuck before you opened the expansion barrier.
- 1.2.0 - Implemented with the Mochi's Megabucks update.
- 1.2.0b - Did some minor landscaping in Mochi’s garden.
- Fixed bug where some gadgets placed in Mochi's Manor were disappearing if you weren’t looking. It’s safe to blink and/or quit playing Slime Rancher now.
- Added Slime Toy dispenser in Mochi's Manor since some of you would rather be entertaining slimes instead of working.
- This is the second Ranch expansion that does not directly require Newbucks to obtain, after Ogden's Retreat.
|Locations||Mochi's Manor • Nimble Valley|
|Electrical Charges||Spark Shot|
|Charge Station Charges||Thunderclap • Static Clinger • Slooow Field|
|Game Modes||Rush Mode|