Nimble Valley is an area associated with Mochi Miles which was released in Update 1.2.0. It is the home of the elusive, yet abundant Quicksilver Slimes, which require special equipment to grab and store their plorts.
The Nimble Valley is a wholly-owned property of Mochi Miles and the only known habitat of the exceedingly rare quicksilver slimes
Mochi uses a complex system of proprietary electrical generators to call quicksilver slimes out from hiding and then a modified vacpack to feed them charges of electrical enegy. The Nimble Valley is also rigged with a series of warptech satellites that instantly transfer quicksilver plorts into a rancher's vac tank, because according to Mochi, having to vac up plorts manually "is for chumps."
A list of slimes/resources available in Nimble Valley.
|Food||Spark Shot, Thunderclap, Static Clinger|
|Exclusive Slime Science Resources||None|
|Other resources||Slooow Field|
IntroductionUnlike other zones, Nimble Valley behaves much more like a minigame, where you must race against the clock to grab as many Quicksilver plorts in the alloted time, which can be extended. Quicksilver slimes follow a set path in a racetrack-like zone, and electrical charges must be collected from nodes and shot at them to feed them, and produce plorts.
There are two racetracks with which to play the activity; a Beginner track and an Advanced track. When time runs out on either track, it is locked off for 12 in-game hours - or 12 minutes - unless Sleeping Until Morning. This means the activity can be played up to 4 times in one day.
Starting the activity
Energy Boost Station
Main article: Spark Shot
Spark Shots are the standard and most abundant charges used on Quicksilver Slimes.
Charge StationsCharge Stations award special charges; and which one is received is completely random. They are always contained in the third vacpack slot, come as a set of 3, and any previously unused charges will be replaced. When claimed, the node deactivates for 2 in-game hours.
Note: The icon used for the Charge Stations is that of the Static Clinger. However, this will not always be the ammo you get.
Main article: Thunderclap
A large area of effect projectile that works much like an upgraded Spark Shot, making it far more likely to hit groups of Quicksilver Slimes.
Main article: Slooow Field
The Slooow Field is a large, bubblegum-like dome that is placed on the floor which slows down any Quicksilver Slimes that passes through it
Main article: Static Clinger
When a Quicksilver Slime is shot with Static Clinger, a bubble of electric charge is applied to it which automatically feeds other Quicksilver Slimes that come into its radius.
Time's up!Nimble Valley's Treasure Pods, and the area can be revisited at any time even if the cooldown isn't ready.
- 1.2.1 - Added some flashy effects to the Nimble Valley countdown animation.
- Fixed a spot in the Nimble Valley where you could get stuck.
- 1.2.0 - Implemented along with Mochi's Megabucks Update.
- The name "Nimble Valley" may refer to the zone being located between mountains - a valley - and either the speed of the Quicksilver Slimes, or how the player is required to run after Quicksilver Slimes to get their plorts.
- The swirl-like designs on the floor of certain areas of Nimble Valley resemble those of Japanese rock gardens.
- Nimble Valley is the fourth zone introduced to not have an associated map or any gadget sites, after Moustache Island, the interiors of The Vaults, and The Wilds. Moustache Island has since lost the gadget site distinction.
- This is the first area to utilise a full minigame style of gameplay.
- Prior to release, the roadmap stated: Partner with Mochi Miles in a STRICTLY BUSINESS capacity to corner the market on quicksilver slime plorts! Explore the Nimble Valley, a wholly-owned property of Miles Corp and earn unique rewards from your boss, THE Mochi Miles.
- Nimble Valley is the only biome to not include naturally spawning pink or phosphor slimes.
|Locations||Mochi's Manor • Nimble Valley|
|Electrical Charges||Spark Shot|
|Charge Station Charges||Thunderclap • Static Clinger • Slooow Field|
|Game Modes||Rush Mode|