The Phase Lemon is a fruit found exclusively in random areas of The Ancient Ruins. They cannot be directly harvested; instead they must have other Fruits shot at the tree to solidify the ripened Lemons, which consumes the shot fruit. If there is no fruit on the tree the fruit is not consumed and passes right through. Unlike other fruits they do not drop from the tree to be harvested from the ground, they simply disappear.
A phase lemon comes from a different place and time. They are like an echo, reverberating through the halls of the Ancient Ruins, never staying in the same place for long.
In order to harvest phase lemons a rancher must pass fruit matter through the phase lemon tree when lemons are present. This process somehow removes the fruit from our reality and phases in a lemon in exchange.
On the Ranch:
Deposit a phase lemon into a garden's depositor and you'll grow a large phase lemon tree of your very own. This tree will last for several harvests.
- Phase Lemons have a maximum harvest yield of 20 when grown in a Garden. Pogofruit is the only other Fruit with the same harvest yield, so it is recommended to use those to harvest Phase Lemons.
- Even when growing them in a Garden, other Fruit are still required to be shot at the tree to harvest them, and still disappear when other Fruit would otherwise fall to the ground.
- You can put a Phase Lemon in a Master Gordo Snare to get a Quantum Gordo.
- Phase Lemons appear to have the same particle effect that Quantum Slimes have when they are agitated and about to teleport.
- Rotten Phase Lemons continue emitting their particle effect.
- Unlike most other fruit/vegetable slimepedia entries, the Phase Lemon's entry doesn't state how it tastes.
- Though, it can be assumed that they taste similarly to regular lemons.
- Phase Lemons have teal colored leaves on their stem, while other fruits have green-ish leaves.