Pogofruit are a common sight almost anywhere on the Far, Far Range. Tasting a bit like a peach, they're most notable for having their trademark spots both on and under the skin.
On the Ranch:
Deposit a pogofruit into a garden's depositor and you'll grow a large pogofruit tree of your very own.
- The Pogofruit is the most common and most accessible fruit in the game, and is very helpful for feeding Fruit-eating slimes, such as The Phosphor Slime or the Honey Slime. However because no Slime favours it, it will never produce double the amount of Plorts.
- For this reason it may be unwise to grow Pogofruits unless you don't yet have access to favoured foods.
- Their larger harvest yield compared to more valuable foods may be suitable as burned food for Fire Slimes.
- Pogofruit are fairly abundant in The Overgrowth once it is unlocked; 3 hanging Pogofruit trees are located there.
- They share many characteristics with Carrots and Hen Hens, such as having larger yields, and not having a slime that favors them.
- They may be based off the real-world pomegranate, as they both are red, and have similar physical appearances.
- It's name may be based off the pomegranate as well.