|“||A pond gives you a source of fresh water on the ranch that you can use for watering gardens, calming slimes in a corral, defeating tarr, or giving your Puddle Slime a place to hang out and feed.||”|
- Can house Puddle Slimes, which will produce Puddle Plorts every 6 in-game hours.
- Provides infinite water.
- Water cannot be used to water Gardens.
- There is a natural pond available in The Docks, however, it shouldn't discourage the use of purchasable ponds, as Puddle Slimes reduce Plort production when there are too many in a pond.
- Before Ponds were updated to be an unlimited source of water, Slimepedia used to mention that the pond's water can be consumed if vac'd or drunk by Puddle Slimes.
- Slimepedia also mentioned that the pond would refill immediately when it rains; this never occurred in-game since there is no weather.
- 1.0.1 - Ponds now produce infinite water.