|"Never quit playing around."|
Slime Toys are a 7Zee Rewards Club reward that help reduce slime agitation (except for the Rubber Ducky toy, which makes Puddle Slimes less shy and allowing up to 5 Puddle Slimes in a single pond). You unlock the basic toys when you reach Rolling Beetle I and the advanced toys when you reach Rolling Beetle III.
Each slime has a favorite toy, which are more effective in their calming effect, and which one it is, is hinted at in the descriptions of each toy.
Although these toys are normally only available through the toy shop, some of the basic Slime Toys can be found in the wild.
Basic Slime Toys
These toys are unlocked by reaching rank 8 (Rolling Beetle I) in the 7Zee Rewards Club. As of now, five of these toys can be found in the wild. The amount of each type of toy that is available in the wild is limited to one per save file
Advanced Slime Toys
These toys are unlocked by reaching rank 10 (Rolling Beetle III) in the 7Zee Rewards Club. As of now, none of these can be found in the wild.
Name: Saber Slime Mudball
Name: Treasure Chest
Name: Bop Goblin
- 1.3.0b-co1 - Added Treasure Chest and Bop Goblin.
- 1.2.0b - Added Slime Toy dispenser in Mochi's Manor since some of you would rather be entertaining slimes instead of working.
- 1.1.0 - Added Stego Buddies to the Slime Toy shop, favored by Saber Slimes.
- 1.0.1c - Charcoal Brick no longer gets incinerated when placed in the incinerator.
- 1.0.1 - Added Slime Toys for desert slimes.
- 0.6.0 - Slime Toys that spawn in the wild now spawn when the game file is created.
- 0.5.1 - Slime Toys were added to the game and the Toys that spawned in the wild spawned on the second day.
- The Saber Slime Mudball and Rubber Ducky are the only slime toys that have more than one function.
- The Puzzle Cube is based off of the Rubik's Cube.
- The Night Light does not emit any light in the environment.
- The Rolling Beetle I toys are the favorites of the slimes added in versions up to 0.2.0 (Boom, Rad, etc.).
- The Rolling Beetle III toys are the favorites of the slimes added from version 0.3.5 and onward.
- The Slime Toys that spawn in the Far, Far Range spawn when a game's save file is created. Because of this, they were not spawned in games created before 0.5.1.