Slime Toys are a 7Zee Rewards Club reward that help reduce slime agitation (except for the Rubber Ducky toy, which makes Puddle Slimes less shy and allowing up to 5 Puddle Slimes in a single pond). You unlock the basic toys when you reach Rolling Beetle I and the advanced toys when you reach Rolling Beetle III.
Each Slime has a favorite toy, which are more effective in their calming effect, and which one it is, is hinted at in the descriptions of each toy.
Although these toys are normally only available through the toy shop, some of the basic Slime Toys can be found in the wild.
Basic Slime Toys
These toys are unlocked by reaching rank 8 (Rolling Beetle I) in the 7Zee Rewards Club. As of now, five of these toys can be found in the wild. The amount of each type of toy that is available in the wild is limited to one per save file.
Name: Beach Ball
Reduces agitation of nearby slimes, especially Pink Slimes who enjoy fun in the sun.
|In the beach area of the Dry Reef.|
Name: Big Rock
Reduces agitation of nearby slimes, especially Rock Slimes who obviously don't understand toys.
|In the Indigo Quarry.|
Name: Yarn Ball
Reduces agitation of nearby slimes, especially Tabby Slimes. Though, they still don't know how to knit anymore than other slimes.
|In the first big area of the Moss Blanket.|
|In the path of islands to Spring Valley.|
|In the pond at The Docks.|
Advanced Slime Toys
These toys are unlocked by reaching rank 10 (Rolling Beetle III) in the 7Zee Rewards Club. As of now, none of these can be found in the wild.
These toys are either found in the game files, or shown off by the developers, and will be added in a future update.
- The Puzzle Cube is based off of the Rubik's Cube.
- The Night Light does not emit light.
- The Rolling Beetle I toys are the favorites of the slimes added in versions up to 0.2.0 (Boom, Rad, etc.).
- The Rolling Beetle III toys are the favorites of the slimes added from version 0.3.5 and onward.
- The Slime Toys that spawn in the world seem to spawn when the game is created.
- Because of this, they don't spawn in games created before the 0.5.1 update.
- 0.6.0: Slime Toys that spawn in the wild now spawn when the gamefile is created.
- 0.5.1: Slime Toys were added to the game and the Toys that spawned in the wild spawned on the second day.