|"Never quit playing around."|
Each corralable species of slime has a favorite toy, which is more effective with it than other toys. Multiple Slime Toys do not stack their effects, but do stack with a Music Box. If multiple different toys are present, its favored toy's effect will take priority if one is present.
Basic Slime Toys
Advanced Slime Toys
Name: Saber Slime Mudball
Name: Treasure Chest
Name: Bop Goblin
- 1.3.0b-co1 - Added Treasure Chest and Bop Goblin.
- 1.2.0b - Added Slime Toy dispenser in Mochi's Manor since some of you would rather be entertaining slimes instead of working.
- 1.1.0 - Added Stego Buddies to the Slime Toy shop, favored by Saber Slimes.
- 1.0.1c - Charcoal Brick no longer gets incinerated when placed in the incinerator.
- 1.0.1 - Added Slime Toys for desert slimes.
- 0.6.0 - Slime Toys that spawn in the wild now spawn when the game file is created.
- 0.5.1 - Slime Toys were added to the game and the Toys that spawned in the wild spawned on the second day.
- The Saber Slime Mudball and Rubber Ducky are the only slime toys that have more than one function.
- The Puzzle Cube is based off of the Rubik's Cube.
- The Night Light does not emit any light in the environment.
- The Rolling Beetle I toys are the favorites of the slimes added in versions up to 0.2.0 (Boom, Rad, etc.).
- The Rolling Beetle III toys are the favorites of the slimes added from version 0.3.5 and onward.
- The Slime Toys that spawn in the Far, Far Range spawn when a game's save file is created. Because of this, they were not spawned in games created before 0.5.1.