For player-made teleporters, see Warp Tech
Static Teleporters are objects found around the Far, Far Range that will instantly transport you from one teleporter to another when stood on. Static Teleporters can be found under certain Gordos or in specific locations leading to another area.
You cannot take anything held on the Vacpack's nozzle through a teleporter, nor will the teleporter warp an item or Slime when shot at the teleporter.
Next to the Plort Market on The Ranch is a teleporter that appears to be inactive. It cannot be used to teleport to other locations, instead it is the one-way return location for the following teleporters located at:
- The end of The Moss Blanket
- The end of The Indigo Quarry
- The end of The Ancient Ruins
- The second Glass Desert area in the central tower, underneath the Tangle Gordo.
- All three Vaults have one.
Between Dry Reef & Overgrowth
- In the Tabby Slime section of The Dry Reef there is a bridge leading to The Moss Blanket. There is an alcove in that area containing a Tabby Gordo. Popping it reveals a teleporter which links to The Overgrowth.
Between The Beach & Ring Island
- The Reef Beach, directly accessible from The Overgrowth, there is a second Tabby Gordo. Popping this one reveals a teleporter that leads to Ring Island.
Between Indigo Quarry & The Grotto
- In the Indigo Quarry, in the cave just after the first area there is a Rock Gordo. Popping this Gordo reveals a teleporter that links to the outside of The Grotto
Between Indigo Quarry & Ash Isle
- In the Indigo Quarry, there is an island with a broken bridge that must be flown over which leads to a Danger Zone with feral Boom Largos. On this island is a small path that leads directly to another Rock Gordo. Popping this Gordo reveals a teleporter that links to Ash Isle.
Between Slime Sea & Moustache Island
Between the Ancient Ruins and the Glass Desert
- At the end of the Ancient Ruins; this unique teleporter requires 5 Quantum Plorts to activate. When activated, it leads to The Glass Desert.
- When a teleporter gives off particles and spins around, it can be entered. If not, it is either the teleporter near the Plort Market which is one-way, or there is a Gordo sitting on the other side.
- Before 0.3.7, the teleporter was only a blue circular pad.
- On the release of 0.6.0, the Static Teleporter in the ruins was located on the cliff next to a treasure pod.
- As of 1.0.1, the portal is now located near the temple housing the teleporter to The Glass Desert.
- 1.0.1 - The Static Teleporter in The Ancient Ruins was moved next to the temple housing the Teleporter to The Glass Desert. The map now tracks Static Teleporters and player-made ones. Added Return teleporters to Hobson vaults after watching a few streams where players met untimely deaths in the vaults and lost their gold plorts and Nick almost cried for them.
- 1.0.0 - Added The Vaults with Static Teleporters used to go to them.
- 0.6.0 - A one-way teleporter from The Glass Desert was added and can be accessed after popping the Tangle Gordo, which is sitting on top of it.
- 0.3.7 - Teleporters have received a visual upgrade and now have fancy animations that our fancy artist added. They even have a fancy screen that tells you where it's going.
- 0.3.6 - The tabby gordo on the beach behind The Overgrowth no longer drops a slime key. Instead it provides a teleporter to the ring island. Keys acquired from this gordo previously should now be considered ultimately useless trinkets or priceless collectibles that make you a better person for owning them, depending on your perspective.
- 0.3.5 - Added a Static Teleporter at the end of The Moss Blanket
- 0.3.0 - The Overgrowth and The Grotto now include two-way teleporters to other areas of the range. However, the gordos blocking the other end need to be dealt with first...
- 0.2.0 - Implemented along with the Early Access of the game.
One way teleporters