For player-made teleporters, see Warp Tech
Teleporters are objects found around the Far, Far Range that will instantly transport you from one teleporter to another when stood on. Pre-placed teleporters can be found under certain Gordos or in specific locations leading to another area. You cannot take anything held on the Vacpack's nozzle through a teleporter, nor will the teleporter warp an item when shot at the teleporter.
- Next to the Plort Market on The Ranch is a teleporter that appears to be inactive. It cannot be used to teleport to other locations, instead it is the one-way return location for the following teleporters located at:
Note: The following teleporters are not one-way and can be used to travel back and forth between their locations.
Between Dry Reef & Overgrowth
- In the Tabby Slime section of The Dry Reef there is a bridge leading to The Moss Blanket. There is an alcove in that area containing a Tabby Gordo. Popping it reveals a teleporter which links to The Overgrowth.
Between The Beach & Ring Island
- The Reef Beach, directly accessible from The Overgrowth, there is a second Tabby Gordo. Popping this one reveals a teleporter that leads to Ring Island.
Between Indigo Quarry & The Grotto
- In the Indigo Quarry, in the cave just after the first area there is a Rock Gordo. Popping this Gordo reveals a teleporter that links to the outside of The Grotto
Between Indigo Quarry & Ash Isle
- In the Indigo Quarry, there is an island with a broken bridge that must be flown over which leads to a Danger Zone with feral Boom Largos. On this island is a small path that leads directly to another Rock Gordo. Popping this Gordo reveals a teleporter that links to Ash Isle.
Between Slime Sea & Mustache Island
- On the last island of a series of other islands in The Slime Sea which leads to Mustache Island.
Between the Ancient Ruins and the Glass Desert
- At the end of the Ancient Ruins (requires 5 Quantum Plorts to activate). This unique teleporter leads to The Glass Desert.
- When a portal gives off particles and spins around, you can enter it, if not it is a recieving portal or is switched off because the other end is blocked (most likely by a Gordo.)