|“||The Docks is an expansion to the ranch that repurposes a cozy, little lookout along the waterfront. This expansion offers a few extra ranch patches flanked on several sides with fishing nets. The nets can be used to temporarily catch escaped slimes or as a means of creating physical collages of slimes because it's fun.||”|
The Docks is an open space to the slime sea, with various fishing nets around the main area. There's also a water pool along one of the walls, surrounded by rocks. A boardwalk goes out from the main platform to the ocean, where you should be careful at, as there's nothing to stop you from slipping into the Slime Sea. This place is perfect for puddle slimes.
- It's recommended that you don't use the sprint/run/dash feature near the dock area going out to sea, as it's easy for you to fall off and get knocked out.
- There is a water feature near the entrance that can be considered a free pond to house Puddle Slimes.
- When you get knocked out, some of the items you were carrying will have washed up on the coast of the docks.
- 1.3.2 - Fixed colliders in the lab and docks that were causing drones to do gymnastics while navigating and interacting in those areas.
- 1.3.0 - Fixed bug where a ball of water could sometimes spawn in the docks after a player knockout. But who was the water?!
- Fixed bug where items washed up in docks sometimes stood up unnaturally straight. We fixed this because it was really creepy.
- 0.5.1 - Implemented.