|This section or article needs images.|
Reason: Need image of “The Pit” for the gallery
You can discuss this in the article comments or this page to improve it.
The Overgrowth is an expansion to the ranch that is covered in moss and tall grasses. The thicket it creates allows for fruit and veggies to grow naturally and attracts the occasional wild chicken, making it an ideal space for a rancher that wants to let their slimes roam freely. - Slimepedia
Here is a a list of Slimes and resources available in The Overgrowth.
|Food||Carrots, Pogofruit and Hen Hens|
|Exclusive Slime Science Resources||none|
Bright and sunny with lots of grass and wild food. This area contains only foods that aren't favored by any slime. The Overgrowth is more useful for new ranchers as it provides more resources. There's a hole to the left of the entrance which leads to a Static Teleporter, that you can use to teleport near the bridge to island where Pink Phosphor Ferals spawn, if you pop the Tabby Gordo that sits on it first. Next to the teleporter are The Docks. Then there is a teleporter east to go to Ogden's Retreat. to the west is one of the gateways to the beach.
- The Overgrowth has a high spawn rate of Hen Hens, has three hanging Pogofruit trees and three Carrot plots, which is especially handy when stocking up on a specific food type for popping Gordo Slimes.
- 1.2.0 - Fixed spot in Overgrowth where chickens could get stuck behind a tree. It was likely a secret hideout for chicken scheming so YOU’RE WELCOME.
- 1.1.0 - Purchasing the Overgrowth is now a requirement to unlock Ogden's Retreat.
- Fixed a bug where chickens could be stuck under a ramp in the overgrowth.
- 0.5.1 - Expanded with the addition of The Docks.
- Fixed the placement of a few mountains in overgrowth
- 0.3.1 - New addition of The Beach, accessible through the overgrowth ranch expansion.
- Improved chicken spawning logic in the overgrowth ranch expansion. A small number of chickens should now spawn even if you have coops filled with chickens in the overgrowth.
- 0.3.5 - (Undocumented) Overgrowth visual upgrade along with The Moss Blanket.
- 0.3.0 - The Overgrowth and Grotto now include two-way teleporters to other areas of the range. However, the gordos blocking the other end need to be dealt with first...
- 0.2.3 - Fixed bug where an overcrowded Grotto or Overgrowth could still have disappearing slimes.
- 0.2.0 - The Pit has been replaced with a new expansion, the Overgrowth
Start a Discussion Discussions about The Overgrowth
But that's okay, because if they want to be wild and free, then so be it!
My favourite method is put on Casual Mode,keep all my slimes in one pen...THEN TURN THEM ALL INTO TABBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zippee100 wrote:its a cannon?! actually, you just mean canon dont you? It's called a typo. And yes, I mean't canon.
i know what its called......... i really need something to do