The Wilds is an area that was introduced Update 1.1.0 as part of Ogden's Wild update. It is accessible through Ogden's Retreat, but a working teleporter must be located once in The Wilds which will teleport Beatrix directly back to The Ranch.
The Wilds are an ancient, untamed collection of islands that are home to an enormous population of feral slimes. All of these slimes are largo descendants of saber slimes, one of the oldest known species of slimes.
Ogden Ortiz once explored The Wilds and discovered the rare kookadoba fruit growing within. Since then he has contracted out the dangerous task of collecting these fruits to anyone willing to take on the risk.
A list of slimes/resources available in The Wilds.
|Slimes||Pink Slimes, Rock Slimes, Tabby Slimes, Hunter Slimes, Boom Slimes, Rad Slimes, Puddle Slimes, Gold Slimes, Lucky Slimes, The Tarr|
|Food||Hen Hen, Roostro, Stony Hen, Pogofruit, Cuberry, Carrot, Heart Beet, Kookadoba Fruit|
|Exclusive Slime Science Resources||None|
- The Wilds were discovered by Ogden Ortiz.
- There are no gadget spots in The Wilds.
- The Wilds does not have an associated map.
- The reason for this is because of the "LORE".
- Prior to release, the roadmap entry for The Wilds stated:
Take a side job working for Ogden Ortiz and explore the Wilds, an untamed island on the Far, Far Range full of primitive, feral slimes! Ogden will offer you unique rewards for collecting the rare kookadoba fruit that grows in the Wilds.
- 1.1.0 - Implemented into the game along with the Kookadoba Fruit and Saber Largos.