Only continue reading if you're totally okay with that.
Treasure Pods are spherical objects found dotted around the Far, Far Range. Each one will reward Beatrix with a unique blueprint for Slime Science gadgets, a Decoration, 3 Slime Science Resources, or - more rarely - 3 Golden Plorts. They are usually found in out of the way spots and can be only opened once per game. There are currently 86 Treasure Pods in the game. All of the Treasure Pods found in The Vaults are not included here.
To open them, you must obtain Treasure Crackers from the Vacpack upgrade terminal. There are three tiers, each opening more advanced Pods:
- The Treasure Cracker MKI allows you to open the common Green Pods; it will become available once The Lab is unlocked and your first Extractor has been crafted. It costs 4500.
- The Treasure Cracker MKII allows you to open the uncommon Blue Pods and will become available after the MKI Upgrade is bought and a total of 35 Gadgets have been crafted in The Lab. It costs 9000
- The Treasure Cracker MKIII allows you to open the rare Purple pods and becomes available after the MKII Upgrade is bought and a total of 100 Gadgets have been crafted in The Lab. It costs 25000.
- You may need to wait a day for the Treasure Cracker upgrades to unlock once you satisfy the requirements to get them.
- It is not necessary to use the gadgets you create to unlock the Treasure Crackers.
Map of Treasure Pod locations
Note that while these locations are precise, they may be on different elevations.
Green (on grey)
- In the end of the first large underground area, there is a tree. Next to that tree is a treasure pod. Contains the blueprint for Sunburst Tree.
- Start from where the Boom Gordo sits (or sat, if you've already fed it). Face outward from the archway and walk to the wall in front of you, then turn right. Before the next jump, look left to the pillars supporting walkways above. At the bottom of each pillar is a pile of bricks surrounding the base. Follow those bricks around to the left, then look left again. The pod will be resting on a ledge covered in grass (note you cannot see the pod until you jump onto the ledge). Contains the blueprint for Verdant Grass Patch.
- In the first section of the Dry Reef, there is a low wall to your left that you can jump over to a little secret area. The pod can be found in the far corner. Contains the blueprint for a Sponge Shrub.
- In the Dry Reef inside the Phosphor Gordo cave. Contains the blueprint for a Violet Slime Lamp.
- In the final section of the Dry Reef before the Moss Blanket. To left of the water fountain, you can climb up the rising wall and find the pod behind the pink bushes. Contains the blueprint for a Sponge Tree.
- In the final section of the Dry Reef to the left of the Tabby Gordo near the bridge to the Moss Blanket. Contains the blueprint for Coral Grass Patch.
- Right beside the gateway to the Beach in the Dry Reef near the Pink Rock Feral slime. Contains three Spiral Steams.
- Ring Island:
- Spring Pad Tech Valley:
- Right outside the entrance to the big cave with the teleporter to the Grotto in the Indigo Quarry. Contains three Slime Fossils.
- The cave with the first Rock Gordo. In the center of the room. Contains the blueprint for Minty Grass Patch.
- Near the teleporter that sends you to the Ash Isle in the Indigo Quarry. Contains two Indigonium and a Strange Diamond.
- Just below the right entrance to the Cinder Grove. Contains the blueprint for Blue Coral Columns.
- In the flower section of the Moss Blanket. The pod is right next to chicken nests. Contains the blueprint for an Amber Slime Lamp.
- After the Feral Hunter Slimes in the Moss Blanket. The pod is behind the first rock spire on the left. Contains three Hexacombs.
- In the large forest section of the Moss Blanket. It is near a Water Spout surrounded by a stone ring, and the pod can be found behind the tree to the fountain's left. This spot is only accessible using a jet pack. Contains the blueprint for Mossy Tree.
- In the large forest section of the Moss Blanket at the Pink Boom Feral's skull sign, go left and up. The pod can be found in the place directly across that you drop down into. Contains the blueprint for Wildflower Patch.
- High up the wall connecting the massive tree area and the flowery area. You can access it by climbing up the stairs at the end of the big mushroom area in the Moss Blanket. Contains two Wild Honeys and one Royal Jelly.
- After the hollowed log that leads to the last section in the Moss Blanket, there's a small opening to the left that leads to a bridge. You need the jet pack and a couple energy upgrades. Look for a small hollowed log (smallest you've seen but can still be entered). Fly straight up and look near the center of this area for a ledge holding the pod. Contains the blueprint for a Mossy Tree Stump.
Blue (on grey)
Blue Treasure Pods mostly contain useful things such as lights and Teleporters . To open blue Treasure Pods, you'll need the advanced Treasure Cracker MKI upgrade. Currently in the game: 29
- Underneath the unbroken ring, the one with the tree on top, to the right of the gate. Contains the blueprint for Star Flower Patch.
- Right in front of the Boom Gordo Slime below the land bridge before the second large central arch. Contains three Slime Fossils.
- While crossing the large broken bridge on the far right of the Ruins, there is a platform with a Cuberry Tree to the left of the bridge. The pod will be in the left corner. Contains three Hexacombs.
- Underneath the broken bridge, go towards the front side of the ruins. When you hit the wall, go to the left. The pod is there. Contains blueprint for Ruined Pillar.
- In the end of the first large underground area, there is a door. Go through the door, and jump down when that door is up again. Contains three Spiral Steam.
- At the end of the Ancient Ruins, just before the Slime Gate leading to the Glass Desert Teleporter. Contains the blueprint for Advanced Gordo Snare
- Coral arch island near the first Pink Gordo's island. Contains the blueprint for Violet Teleporter.
- In the section of the Dry Reef that leads to the Indigo Quarry slime gate. There is a high area near the pogofruit tree. Contains the blueprint for Pink Coral Columns.
- Right under the slope that leads from the Overgrowth to the Beach in the Dry Reef. Contains three Spiral Steams.
- Fly to the left from the rocks near the Tabby Gordo in the Dry Reef. Continue in that direction, flying from rock to rock, and you will encounter the pod. Contains the blueprint for Red Slime Lamp.
- Ring Island:
- Hop onto the ledge right above the cave in the puddle slimes' pond, blocked by the platform with the Pogofruit tree. Go to the end of the mini-area and walk up the ramp to your left. Then, follow the bridges to the left, and jump to the stair-like rock wall, and get onto the main platform. Instead of going to the cave on the right, go towards the left and hug the wall. Contains two Deep Brines and one Lava Dust.
- Spring Pad Tech Valley:
- Behind a pillar in the Rad Gordo's cave in the Indigo Quarry. Contains the blueprint for a Green Teleporter.
- At the bottom of the wooden plank stair scaffold close to the Rad Gordo, near the pond section in the Indigo Quarry. Contains the blueprint for a Green Slime Lamp.
- At the top of the slope near the one-way Teleporter in the Indigo Quarry. Contains three Slime Fossils.
- Ash Isle:
- Cinder Grove:
- Near the big drop (the hollow log that you first enter) at the Moss Blanket, fly up the ledge, the pod is underneath a set of wooden staircase. Contains two Wild Honeys and one Royal Jelly.
- In the last section in the Moss Blanket before the one-way teleporter, the pod is found underwater, under the wooden bridge. Contains the blueprint for Amber Warp Depot.
- Right after the big mushroom section in the Moss Blanket when you find wooden bridges to traverse through, the pod can be found in the corner here. Contains the blueprint for Glow Cones.
- At the beginning of the big mushroom area in the Moss Blanket, stop just before the second big mushroom and turn left. The treasure pod is on the ledge in front of you. Contains three Hexacombs.
- At the Ancient Ruins teleporter behind the slime statue left of the central one. Contains the blueprint for a Butterscotch Slime Lamp.
- Hidden behind a wall next to the Tangle Slime statue near the Dervish Gordo in the first area. Contains the blueprint for Ruined Desert Blocks.
- On top of a mountain in the middle of the pass, between the Tangle Slime statues and Dervish Gordo and the giant pillar area with the Tangle Gordo. Contains the blueprint for a Potted Tactus.
- In the Rock statue area, the first ancient water room, on the highest floor, behind a pile of bricks near a Prickle Pear tree. Contains the blueprint for a Ruined Desert Column.
- Dervish statue area:
- Below, near the Dervish statue on the fortress wall on the Feral Boom Rock Largo side. Contains the blueprint for a Berry Slime Lamp.
- Underneath the U-shaped path leading to the fortress from the Mosaic statue area, in the tunnel with a large slime statue near a fallen torch. Contains the blueprint for a Cocoa Slime Lamp.
- In the Feral Boom Rock Largo area next to the fortress, near the torch and on the platform in the hole OR in the triangle-shaped hole outside the Dervish statue in a ditch area. Contains the blueprint for Coil Grass.
Purple (on Black)
The Purple Treasure Pods contain very useful items like Teleporters, Depots, Resourses, and even Gold Plorts. you'll need the advanced Treasure Cracker MKIII Upgrade Currently in the game: 37 (Excluding Vault Pods)
- Main floor, rectangular pond with lights in it. Look towards the front door of Ancient Ruins, Behind a wall is the ball. It can be best seen by jumping off the cliff and jet packing and looking around from where you jumped from. Contains two Deep Brines and one Lava Dust. Image
- From the entrance of Ancient Ruins, head right to the broken bridge area. Behind the wall is a room with no top or doors. Head back to the water pond on the same floor and look for a way to climb up and head towards the room. Contains the blueprint for Glowsticks. Image
- At the end of the broken platform bridge (back side of the Ancient Ruins area), on top of the wall on the upper platform. You need to use the gate opener and then use the jetpack to get to the pod. Contains the blueprint for Crystal Sconce. Image
- Highest location in the Ancient ruins is a ring with a tree on top. Next to where the ring connects to the building is a pod. Contains two Indigonium and a Strange Diamond. Image
- Very end of the Ancient Ruins area is a bridge to the construction area. Cross it and look to the water for a platform with a ball at the opposite side of the water. Contains two Wild Honeys and a Royal Jelly. Image
- South of the large arch with the tree standing on the small bridge, it's in the wall hidden behind a layer of vines to the right. Contains the blueprint for Echo Net. Image
- To the left of the Ranch entrance, facing away. Jump over the low wall to where the Green Treasure Pod is located. Then carefully jump down to a ledge just above the water, and follow it to a secret room with a water spring and a Purple Treasure pod. Contains two Deep Brine and one Lava Dust.
- Ring Island:
- Near where the large ring structures meet the island, there's a plank bridge. From the near end of the planks look to the right. The pod is in a cave you can see from there. Contains the blueprint for the Cute Fashion Pod.
- Where the Pink Rad Ferals and Boom Rad Ferals spawn, use the jetpack and the nearby crystals to take you the high path with wooden bridges, at the end instead of falling down to the right look to the left and you'll see an area holding the pod. Contains the blueprint for Green Warp Depot.
- From the first journal, in the quarry, turn left towards the water. Standing at the edge of the ground before the Slime Sea, look the to the right, and the pod will be on a small ledge, although you can't actually see it from there. Contains the blueprint for Hexium Formation.
- In the cave with the teleporter that leads to the grotto, on the same rock floor. The pod is hiding behind a stalagmite formation opposite of the Rock Gordo. Contains the blueprint for Royal Fashion Pod.
- Where the feral rad slime spawn, hug the wall on the right and fly off the ledge, the pod should be behind the wall. Contains the blueprint for Serious Fashion Pod.
- Between the two entrances of the Cinder Grove. Contains two Indigonium and a Strange Diamond.
- Ash Isle:
- Close to the circular ring of glowing flowers and Hobson Vault, look near the edges for a spot with a broken bridge, and the pod should be here on the other side. Contains the blueprint for Red Teleporter.
- In the area with feral Hunter largos, there's a large freestanding mushroom near a hollow log on an island. Jetpack to the top of the mushroom, then to the pogofuit tree. From there carefully hop to the upper side of the log, and move to the highest point there. Jet to the large flat plateau to the right, in the direction away from the big mushroom, then to the small mushrooms on the tree to the right, which is coming directly out of the sea. From there you should see a large stump, also emerging from the sea atop which is the pod. You need a fully upgraded 250 energy jetpack in order to reach this pod. Contains the blueprint for an Amber Teleporter.
- Keep walking through the Hunter Feral section in the Moss Blanket until you find the one-way teleporter, at the last jump before the ramp that takes you back fall down to get the pod. Contains the blueprint for Red Warp Depot.
- Go into the lake that's found in the mushroom section of the Moss Blanket. The pod should be found underwater under the tree roots. Contains the blueprint for Jumbo Mushroom.
- Past the Honey Gordo's location, there's a large cone-shaped hill in the sea. The pod is behind it on a ledge. You need a fully upgraded 250 energy jetpack in order to reach this pod. To return to the mainland, continue around the hill, onto the small 'satillite' island, and from there towards a slightly larger island with wooden debris, and onto the edge of the mushroom area. Contains the blueprint for the Smart Fashion Pod.
- Directly under a large hollow log, on approach to the area with feral Hunter largos, on a small island. Contains the blueprint for the Shady Fashion Pod.
- After the big drop (the hollow log that you first enter) in the Moss Blanket, flying up to the forward right ledge. Contains the blueprint for the Dandy Fashion Pod.
- In the large area between the entrance area and the Honey slime meadow, in the far rear under a tree root. Contains two Wild Honeys and one Royal Jelly.
- On the outside of the building housing the Ancient Ruins teleporter, to the right when exiting it. The jetpack is required to reach it. Contains: Berry Teleporter.
- On top of the mountain housing the Tangle fountain. Contains: 3 Golden Plorts.
- On top of the ledge on the giant pillar, on the side of the broken pillar beam. Contains: Towering Glass Sculpture.
- From the giant pillar, use the broken pillar beam to proceed to a nearby ledge. Contains: Berry Warp Depot.
- In the Mosaic statue area:
- Next to the Mosaic statue underneath the ruins. Contains: Palm Sprout.
- On the backside of the furthest natural pillar in the flowing sand. Contains: Palm Tree.
- On the backside of the mountain at the end of the feral part. Contains: Cocoa Warp Depot.
- Dervish statue area:
- In the area after either the feral largos after the Dervish statue area, or the bridged platform area after the Rock statue area. The pod is located on the ledge next to the flowing sand. Contains 3 Golden Plorts
- A second one can be found on the mountainside be turning left and jetpacking for a bit. Contains Fiery Glass Sculpture.
- Underneath the bridged platform area after the Rock statue area. Contains: Master Drill.
- In the pass behind the mosaic largo, underneath the natural bridge leading to the giant pillar. Contains: Master Pump.
- Just above the sandy bridge that connects the giant pillar to the area behind the Dervish Gordo. Contains: Master Apiary
- Starting from the pass behind the Mosaic Gordo, jetpack onto the rockwall on the right. Behind this wall is the pod. Contains: Super Hydro Turret.
- Fly to the left from the rocks near the Tabby Gordo in the Dry Reef. Continue in that direction, flying from rock to rock, and you will encounter a teleporter leading to Mystery Island: The pod is found in the middle of Mystery Island. Contains the blueprint for the Handlebar Fashion Pod.
- All of the Treasure Pods have the mark of the 7Zee Corporation.
- The pods also have a four leaved clover on them.
- Treasure Pods will perform their opening animation again (but will not grant their rewards again) if the player enters a area while it's reloading it's objects.
- There are no Green treasure pods in the Glass Desert.