Utilities are a class of gadget used in Slime Science.
It focuses more on a wide variety of applications rather than a specific one, ranging from health regeneration out in the field, to catching Gordo Slimes.
All Utilities - except the Gordo Snares - have a two minute cooldown after installing them to a Gadget Spot, meaning they cannot immediately be exploited for their effects. During this time, they do not function.
Utilities are a class of Slime Science gadgets that provide useful features to aid you in managing your ranch, as well as exploring the range.
Craft utilities in order to make your slime ranching a little easier.
Hostile Slime Management
|Hydro Turret||Super Hydro Turret||Taming Bell|
|Spring Pad||Potted Tactus|
|Novice Gordo Snare||Advanced Gordo Snare||Master Gordo Snare|
- 1.2.0 - Rush Mode: Make use of Slime Science gadgets that are already in your inventory such as: warp depots, teleporters, and hydro turrets.
- 0.6.0 - Added Super Hydro Turret, Potted Tactus, Advanced Gordo Snare and Master Gordo Snare.
- 0.5.1 - Added Novice Gordo Snare.
- 0.5.1b - Fixed bug where Gordo Snares could sometimes have their bait disappear.
- 0.5.1c - Fixed bug where you could pick up Gordo Snares with the gordo on them and reuse the snare. Fixed bug where you could re-add bait to an already baited Gordo Snare.
- 0.4.1 - Taming Bell is now obtained by waiting until it becomes available in the Builder's Shop and buying it.
- 0.4.0 - Addition of them and Slime Science into the game. Also, due to some glitches, the Taming Bell is unavailable.